Saturday, January 31, 2009

cRaZy 8's

My first time being tagged. AhAh Here are the Rules:1) Post rules on your blog2) Answer the six '8' items3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment...PS these are not in order.8

FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. American Idol
2. House
3. Ghost Hunters
4. Pushing Daisies
5. Trading Spaces
6. The Amazing Race
7. Hell's Kitchen
8. Heroes

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Chillis
2. Red Robin
3. Wingers
4. Texas Rhoadhouse
5. Stockmans
6. 5 & Diner
7. Jakers
8. Gandolfo's

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Woke up in a Hotel Room
2. Took a shower and got dressed
3. Drove to McCall, ID
4. Enjoyed the brisk day looking at ice sculptures
5. Drove Back to Boise
6. Eat at Chillis
7. Went and looked at our first apartment together
8. Drove home

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TOO
1. Graduating!!!!
2. Getting into shape
3. Getting extensions
4. Not having to study anymore
5. Going and visiting my brother
6. Taking a real vacation
7. Adopting another baby
8. Going out with friends without the guilt of not studying


8 THINGS ON MY WISH-
1. To visit Paris in the springtime
2. To complete all my household projects
3. To Adopt at least 2 more children
4. To be able to keep up with my husband and son
5. To read a book again for enjoyment
6. Pass all my finals with A's
7. Hang out with friends again
8. Live Life and Love my friends and family

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Teresa
2. Jodi
3. Shawn
4. Shauna
5. Ruth
6. ????
7. ????
8 ????

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

Hello Heather its Natalie Williams! I got your blog off of your facebook. How are you? It seems like I never get to see you anymore I hope you are doing well. I have a blog as well but it is private. I will send you an invite if you send me your email address. Your little Jacob is getting so big i can hardely believe it crazy! Anyway my email address is

keepchargin@msn.com