Friday, November 21, 2008

Let's Go Into.....

twilight Pictures, Images and Photos It's finally here and yes we were crazy enough to brave the Eastern Idaho winds and stand in line with our tickets to be one of the first people to see Twilight in Idaho Falls. But it was all worth the wait. All the actors did a great job of portraying what had been built up in my mind.

I couldn't imagine going to see this movie with anyone else but Teresa. We originally couldn't get tickets until Saturday at 4:00pm. We were both bummed and couldn't believe that after months of talking about going to the midnight showing, we were going to miss it.

To my surprise, Teresa called and said, "I got us tickets to the 12:30 and your going." I was going to argue!! What a great night. The wait wasn't that bad and the movie totally rocked. Kristen Stewart as Bella was dead on and on word as Robert Pattinson as Edward, Yummy. I wouldn't kick him out of my room!!! You must go and see this movie.

No comments: